Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcome to the Labyrinth Busker journal. How much I publish on this blogspot depends on how much I like the blog tools. Meanwhile, here is a list of homepages for some of my websites:
buskerbrian.com
My main homepage
Moonsite
A Flash website where music, images and imagination seek empathy with your soul and mind.
Audio and Lyrics site
This site has recordings of my songs (scraped together on the road) with lyrics. Plain and simple.
About me
My first ever website (published Feb, 1994) is a run down on my busking past, my journal and the vast reservoir of content therein.
Hometown
My Hometown site contains articles, stories and much more. Treat this area like a magazine and browse what sounds interesting.
Pearce Family Photos
Some remarkable archive photos stretching across the 20th Century - including unique photos of wartime in Iceland and Egypt.
Genealogy
My brother traces his ancestors back into the halls of Kings and onward into the Dark Ages. See history unfold and be entertained.
Leddrain
Philip Seibel is one of the most talented unsigned artists in Europe. Listen to his music and judge for yourself. But one hint: he can play the a**e off most other guitarists in Europe and conceive fascinating songs.
A Buskerbrian History of Time
Busker Brian sees the Universe in a very different way to almost everyone else. Take a look at his alternative theorising.
Asperger's Syndrome
Society wants to place us into boxes. What Society actually NEEDS to progress is the 'individual'.

Anyhow, I'll leave you with that. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home